Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hollywood’s Finest TV Series

Basing on the title alon I know that you do have something in mind, so what do you think is Hollywood’s finest TV series? I bet you would tell me is that even a question? Yes it is. You know it is important that the answer comes from us, viewers so that nothing can just appear in one second and claim the title. Let’s go talk about the much awaited series of our time, I am talking about Game of Thrones! As we all know it is going to air on Sunday April 1, 2012 and I know all of you are so excited to watch it on your tv screens and computer monitors.

So let me tell you about my favorite Game of Thrones character. I mean I have a lot of favorites in this TV series and I happen to talk about the other one on my other blog. So in this post let me tell you anout my guy favorite character and his name is Jon Snow and I am very eager to see him once again when I watch Game of Thrones season 2 episode 1 The North Remembers online. So why do I like Jon Snow? Oh simply because he is different and he also has this very brave direwolf named Ghost. If you wanted to know them better, then join me as I watch Game of Thrones season 2 episode 1 The North Remembers.

No comments:

Post a Comment